NEW REVISED ANNUAL FEES FOR 2022
Thank you for your continued membership…
Thank you for your continued membership with the Association Of Construction Project Managers which has enabled the ACPM to grow from strength to strength in promoting and advancing the CPM profession. We commend you for your continued support especially under the circumstances we find ourselves globally and as an industry.
We are aware that times are very challenging for our industry and have not increased the annual fees for over seven (7) years and the same principle was applied for the 2021 annual fees. Given that we are now in full operation we will really appreciate your continued support and participation in the various activities, committees, and stakeholder engagement forums of the association.
The ACPM EXCO has embarked on a 2021 Strategy process with the aim of reviewing progress to date and also to plan ahead in order to enhance our value offering to members. The achievements to date are amongst others but not limited to:
- Operational office managed full time
- Streamline internal processes in order to improve efficiencies
- New and improved website
- online registration systems,
- digital certificate and online payment facilities
- Online CPD
- Signing of MOU’s with organizations that will add value in the promotion of the profession
- Recognition of additional categories
- Strengthen relations within the private and public sector
- Grow the pipeline of new entrants through the establishment of a student portal and online Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programme
- Affordable CPD and other free CPD sessions for members
There are various programmes lined up in order to embark on the future strategy with an aim of increasing the visibility of the ACPM within RSA and outside the borders. In addition, we will be reviving the concept of regional champions within the various provinces and wish to extend these to various countries where the corporate members operate to increase visibility and expansion of the membership base.
EXCO has as such carefully considered the minimal increase in the annual fees in order to successfully embark on some of the activities that will further improve the value add to all members (Individual and Corporate). The annual fees for 2022 for both individuals and corporates are now as outlined.