The Association of Construction Project Managers has for over Ten (10) years given book prizes annually in recognition to the overall best student at the various institutions of higher learning. In addition, it has also been awarding bursaries which were discontinued due to unavailability for funds. In the quest to grow the skills pipeline within the construction management discipline it has partnered with DRA Global – Johannesburg. Please note that this is an extension of the book prize that is given to the best overall student and the bursary scheme is also equally to award the overall best students. The bursary scheme is limited to twenty (20) students per year.
- Scanned copies/images of relevant supporting documents must be attached.
- Closing date of applications: 31MAY 2022
- Kindly be advised that you will be required to attend an interview upon successful assessment of your application
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Copy of Identity Document
- Official letter confirming Faculty, Department, Course Enrolled for, year of study, student number
- Latest transcript for the previous year University results
- Letter confirming receipt of reward